With Efficiency Navigator, you can complete, submit, and track your prescriptive C&I lighting and non-lighting rebates online. The instructions on this page will help you get started. If it’s your first time using the portal, you’ll begin by creating an account to be approved by our team. If you already have an account, you can dive right in and work on your application.
Please note: If you’re looking for rebate applications for new construction, or you have a great idea for a rebate customized to your project, visit our business rebate page. Online applications for these programs are not available at this time.
New User Registration
Ready to register? Here’s how:
- Visit tradeally.efficiencynavigator.com
- Please note that the page will say “NGAGE Partner” at the upper left. This is a site hosted by our C&I Program processing partner, Franklin Energy. All data transmitted is kept confidential and used only to verify and process your project’s rebate application.
- Enter your email, password and select “Register as a New User”
- Complete the registration form and select “Trade Ally” Account Type to properly track your projects in this system
- Please select “Trade Ally” regardless of your status as a trade ally, business account of a Power Moves program participating co-op, or co-op staff. This is the only option that will allow you to log-in later and track the status of your project(s).
- Check e-mail for “Welcome to NGAGE Partner” confirmation to verify your account
- Once you’ve received the e-mail verification, log-back in to Efficiency Navigator and enter your 9-digit Tax ID#. This is needed for a unique identifier for our system. Then fill in the Account Setup section
- Select Power Moves – Co-op C&I Prescriptive
- Your request to set up an account will be reviewed by our staff and approved in three to five days (normally even sooner!). You will receive an e-mail notification once your account is active. If you do not receive a confirmation email within three to five days, please contact us at 877-653-8288 M-F 7:30 – 4:30 or via e-mail at apply@PowerMoves.com
- You are now ready to submit your first Rebate Application
Submitting an Application for a Prescriptive Project
- After registering your account, log-in to the system
- On the “Project Details” page, you will be prompted to provide further information on your project by entering location and selecting the items you’ve installed
- Select who will receive the rebate check
- If you are a Contractor completing a rebate on behalf of your customer and your customer has assigned the rebate payment to you, select “My Company” and select your name from the “primary installer” drop down.
- If you are a business member of a participating electric cooperative and are submitting the rebate for your company either select “Member Contact” or “Member Contact – Other”.
- Please select your contractor from the drop down list. If your contractor is not listed, or you completed the work yourself, select “Self-Install” as the Primary Installer.
- If you are co-op staff completing a rebate for a business member, select “Member Contact”
- Complete the form and click the “Save ->” button at the bottom right of your screen
- “Upload Required Documents” – be sure to upload product spec sheets, invoices or any other requirement documents. We cannot process your rebate without them.
- Do not hesitate to contact us with questions at 877-653-8288 M-F 7:30 – 4:30 or via e-mail at apply@PowerMoves.com